Thursday, May 19, 2005

My First Baby


Max had a cancerous mass removed last Friday. The pathologist thinks that the muscle cells around the mass are healthy... indicating that the Dr most likely removed the entire mass. We now need to consider if we want/can persue additional, more aggressive, treatment therapies. We have a lot to think about. What makes me feel good about it all... he'll be nine this fall... and he has had a really great, happy, pampered life and he has been loved every day! -jen Posted by Hello

4 comments:

KMR said...

He has had a great life. One day at a time. I still miss our Golden, Jake.

Fiddler said...

Max is my first grand-being... When Avery was on the way and friends asked what I wanted to be called, I considered other names, but it has always been grammah for the puppies, so that's what Avery gets to call me too...

JR said...

... until he starts talking and makes up his own word for you! jlr

Fiddler said...

Mm-hmmm... Yep, I'm sure he's got something really special in store...