Sunday, January 21, 2007

Everything's Cool


Everything is cool here in the Richard household. We've had some technical difficulties that have had an effect on the upkeep of the blog. We have finally upgraded to broadband internet access, which will help things immensely.

Avery is talking up an absolute storm these days. He's moved on to complete sentences, and Jen and I find ourselves doing double-takes and looking at each other shaking our heads with some of the stuff he comes up with.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Cool himself :) I love listening to him tell stories over the phone... and hearing him in the background just talking away non-stop... He's growing up so fast!

KMR said...

I love him so much!! Remember when I said I was afraid of the pillow on the couch and he said he was too!? LOL