Friday, August 26, 2005

Very Tired

At 2:00 a.m. Jen and I were awoke by music blaring from a house
on the corner of our street. The song sounded like something the
Wild Rovers would sing, so I first though, "they're drunk, and
it's a cool drinking song, and they'll turn it back down after
the song is finished." Did this happen? No. Next came Pink
Floyd. So I jumped in the truck, drove up the street, stopped in
front of the house and honked my horn. I drove back home. Did
the music stop? No. So we called the police. The police came,
the music stopped, they issued a warning for disorderly conduct.
I don't think either of us got back to sleep. I hate stupid
people.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and then at 4am our adorable little baby woke up! It was a rough night indeed.

Jaime said...

I hate stupid people too. I'm so glad everyone in my neighborhood is old. ;) (knock on wood)
And Amy, ummm... I was vacuuming at 10:30 pm last night outside Isabelle's door and she didn't wake up... I don't think you have to worry about her. ;) DREAM SLEEPER....

Jaime said...

I need your votes: girl or boy? :) Hopefully we'll find out Monday.

JR said...

The thing is: the people are old. Like in their 40's.

Fiddler said...

40? Old? Hmmmm, will think about that...

Jaime said...

YIKES!! When I said "everyone in my neighborhood is old", that's what I meant... they're in their 40's. (In my defense - I only called "40's" old b/c that's old for loud-music-and-partying). That makes it even worse that they're that age!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, You're just getting too old. Remember when you'll used to stay up all night partying and carrying on? It wasn't so long ago... Now you're those people who call the police.

Fiddler said...

Well, this blog article got a lot of comments, huh?