Monday, July 07, 2008

Big Girl

Avery now likes to pose with Paige and request that we take their photo... this was the result of one of those requests.  Paige adores him!

Paige and I have both had a cold last week.  Friday she started in with a fever... and I knew just where that would lead...  a Sunday morning visit to the pediatrician confirmed her first ear infection.  Avery suffered many an ear infection during his first year as well, they get that from me unfortunately.  Paige has her big brother beat by a good 3 months however, his first ear infection was at 6 mos and she's only 3!  On top of the ear infection, she had a reaction to the antibiotics and developed a lovely rash.  After another Dr visit, we now have a new medication that we hope gives her some relief soon.  The big girl weighs in at a healthy 16.25 lbs at only 3 months, oh my!!  She's still just being nursed and the Drs are not concerned with her chunkiness.  Hopefully she's feeling better very soon!

4 comments:

KMR said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! That cuteness should be illegal!!!!!
Sorry about being sick, and the ear infections though.
Keep posting pictures of them...I'm so sad that we live so many miles apart.

Anonymous said...

Sorry everyone is sick. Sick sucks. Love you guys

Anonymous said...

It's really amazing to me how much expression she can have on her face after only 3 months!

Fiddler said...

This photo just made me laugh out loud with joy... this was the first blog I checked when I got home from the island... thanks for making my day!