Sunday, July 20, 2008

Our Little Artist


Avery enjoyed "painting" butterfly cookies for Gram Fiddle's birthday. The recipe was from my Sesame Street Library books making it even more exciting for him!

The first drawing is a box truck. Do you see the orange sun above it? Its a lovely circle with rays!! The second picture is of the letter A and H. And the last picture... train tracks of course! He drew about eight different colored tracks on this drawing. Do you know why there are so many, he asked. The answer he had... because there are so many branch lines. Yeah, we read lots of Thomas the Train! His drawings are really starting to resemble objects.
















2 comments:

Fiddler said...

He amazes me with his attention to detail, in his drawings as well as with his stories.

KMR said...

I wanted to say thank you to Avery for my birthday card. His shark was awesome!! And the ribbon he added on the card made me smile. :)